Creating a 'French Wardrobe': part two

-the wishlist-

so now all the hard work is done...... or is it?! 

I have sorted out my basics and have a fairly solid base: still missing a couple of pieces but nothing that cant wait until it goes on sale e.g. basic silk shirt & also need a replacement black pant as my current pair have holes in the crotch... shocking I know! so will be on the look out for items similar to the Equipment silk shirt & Mango trousers pictured below



but even trying to make my 'wish list' for the season is tricky

but here's my current projection:


 
grey leather pants from ASOS currently $185

 Y.A.S. sweater dress currently $122 on ASOS
 
Mango Suede/leather Biker Jacket- yet to find this w. shipping to Australia without dealing with freight forwarding... but might just have to bite the bullet

  Shields up Mules by Shoe Cult $112 on Nasty Gal

 Tartan Wool Coat from ASOS currently on sale for $57!!

So it goes with out saying that this list is subject to change!! Based on availability, fit or whether I just change my mind! The main goal is to stick to just 5 on trend pieces though not necessarily to stick to the list of items.... although in my mind both the leather pants & leather jacket could be seen as basics...

eeek getting myself into trouble already-this might be tougher than I thought!

I'll check back in on this topic once the season kicks in and let you know how I am going!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the sweater dress. I am working on my basics at the moment too and it's so good to have quality basics that will last the distance. The Mango leather jacket is divine too! Love your style S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun! Looking forward to doing some shopping once I'm back from holiday :) xx

      Delete