the confessions of a coat addict

so I have to admit that I have a 'thang' for coats, a MASSIVE 'thang'!

 a bit of an oddity, considering I live in Sydney, where winter is relatively mild... 

I always thought if I could I would live half the  year in the northern Hemisphere, and the other half in the Southern Hemisphere. That way I would live in eternal summer. But I may need to reconsider... and throw in at least a month of serious winter in there!!

all things considered I actually manage to get a lot of wear out of my coats here but if I lived in somewhere that does winter properly (and my budget allowed it!) oh the coats I would own-and possibly need a separate room to house them, considering these are just a few of the coats I like from ONE season!


 
 
From the top: J.Mendel, Amanda Wakeley, Mulberry, Thakoon Addition, Fendi, Robert Rodriguez, Burberry Prorsum, Kenzo, Michael Kors, Balenciaga, Emanual Ungaro, Narciso Rodriguez, Dennis Basso, Donna Karan, Giorgio Armani, Lanvin, Zero & Maria Cornejo, Belstaff


0 comments:

Post a Comment