New York, New York

so I wasn't really planning on doing any New York Fashion Week posts as its everywhere I look

BUT....

the likes of Alexander Wang, Mara Hoffman, Theyskens Theory, Carolina Herrera & Edun got me so excited I just had to!

as is the norm for me: draw cards are (always) texture - layers - simple silhouettes and of course well executed prints!

so here are oodles of images straight off the catwalks in NY, I have also thrown in a few- ok a whole bunch of other looks I saw & liked, but the above take the cake in terms of collections in their entirety. 

EDUN


MARA HOFFMAN
 
 

THEYSKENS THEORY
 

CAROLINA HERRERA
 
 

ALEXANDER WANG
 

other bit & pieces from collections that took my fancy....

 HELMUT LANG
 

HERVE LEGER by MAX AZRIA
 

JASON WU

ADAEM

JENNI KAYNE

MISSONI

KAELEN

DELPOZO

VICTORIA BECKHAM


TESS GIBERSON

ALTUZARRA


TOMMY HILFIGER


BCBG MAX AZRIA

THAKOON

TANYA TAYLOR

PREEN LINE

PRABAL GURUNG

 RALPH RUCCI

ADAM LIPPES

RACHEL ROY

CHRISTIAN SIRIANO

SUNO

OHNE TITEL

SALLY LAPOINTE

YIGAL AZROUEL

CYNTHIA ROWLEY

DENNIS BASSO

MONIQUE LHULLIER

3.1 PHILLIP LIM

VIVIENNE TAM

and NYFW is not yet over ... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment