Gift Bag Goodness

The other day I was the recipient of a lovely Napoleon Perdis gift bag.

I'm not someone who wears a lot of make up and anything new to my regime is always carefully considered and researched. So freebies and samples are always a lovely opportunity to try products out without the commitment!

 
 Green croc skin look make up bag with gold hardware containing 1x 50ml After Sun Body Oil, 1x 50ml Auto Pilot Pre-foundation Skin Primer, 1x 12.7ml Lipgloss in Dove, 1x sachet Auto Pilot Napoleon Complex Skin Renewal Serum & 1x sachet China Doll Foundation look 2

Well now, I don't think the watery winter sun was what they had in mind here, so haven't really used this yet, but had to try it out. Actually got a bit of shock when I first sprayed it on, not having read the back as 'After Sun Body Oil' seemed fairly straight forward! It is lightly tinted so get a get a nice subtle glow along with the silky touch & coconut scent. This is one I might have to get once summer hits!

Now this is something I can always do with - not one for foundation, I find a primer reduces shine & minimizes pores, which coupled with concealer & a dusting of powder is enough to keep me fresh faced but I am yet to find anything that beats Paula's Choice Shine Stopper, which as I've said before is an absolute godsend!

wasn't sure about this one, but I now love it - you can use it sparingly for a slight sheen, or more heavily for a frosted look, or even over another colour

and these I just haven't got around to trying yet! I promise I will let you know if they turn out to be gems xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are some great goodies Sarah. Very intrigued by the after sun spray. It's really hot in Norway at the moment so I could need it. Enjoy X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes I dont have much use for it back here right now! You certainly chose a good time to go north, its not wet here luckily, but it sure is cold. xx

      Delete