Google + John Venn = Logical

ooohh so I always love a good Google home page...

and today's homage to John Venn for his 180th Birthday was up with the best of them.

Most famous for the Venn Diagram, John Venn was a logician & philosopher, and yes I could go into how his work had influenced all sorts of theories, fields of study etc etc etc, but lets face it - I am not a logician or a philosopher but I do love a pretty picture, especially when its clever, informative and interactive to boot!

here's your standard Google home page.....
 your first click will take you here.... where you select a category...
 you then select a second option....
 + voila!
 

here are some other results I loved....





Go check it out, screen shots don't give you all the lovely animations.....what are your favourites?



0 comments:

Post a Comment