monochrome monotony

Unusual for me, but I find this winter I have been very monochromatic, and with this drizzle it looks to be continuing- perhaps in part to my french wardrobe clean out, and also getting rid of a few old favourites which were worn to the last thread of life, but I have to admit I just don't have the disposable income I used to (now that I'm at that age where I am trying to frantically get a deposit for a house together and ruing my youthful budget transgressions!) and so I guess the bright prints and patterns just aren't being replenished at the same rate as I am wearing through others!

But monochromes are timeless... and just so damn easy!




 

 

 

 

 










2 comments:

  1. Love that jacket and cute umbrella! Have a great weekend!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! was pretty upset the other when I accidentally left my umbrella on the ferry the other day on my way to work- but luckily it turned up safe & sound at lost property!

      Delete