Walled In

this weeks inspiration....

Wallpaper!

so when it comes to interiors, there's one main thing I'm set on: texture & surface quality.

I love anything tactile so wooden floors, polished concrete, an entire world of textiles & wallpapers  make me [good] crazy- I'm that person in the museum touching the thing with the big red sign saying DO NOT TOUCH confusing some poor kid who's just been told off by his mom- but mom that lady over there is touching things! ooops, not me la-di-da-da

Embossed....


 dyed, watercolour.....
by the girls at Shibori






flora & fauna....





hand sketched.....

 



wood blockprint....
 William Morris (Morris & co)


happy monday xx

10 comments:

  1. I love the wallpapers you've posted! I'm dreaming of a powder room with a graphic print wallpaper... xo

    http://shoesandroses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh, and some incredible mirros...! xx

      Delete
  2. great post XD

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! Love walls with a good design to them to create some dynamic in a room

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! how is the move coming along? xx

      Delete
  4. This is such an awesome post. They all look amazing, I wouldn't be able to choose just one.

    www.avenue50.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a different on in each room perhaps?! haha

      Delete
  5. the second and third photo...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! you can almost feel the ink bleeding xx

      Delete