Embellished

So Monday's inspiration post got shunted to Friday [eek]
but what can you do.

now I'm a sucker for embellishment - not sequins and glitter, but sophisticated beading, embroidery, embossing, cording and jacquards are things I just adore, not particularly budget friendly, as the best is always hand done, and my ongoing favourite would probably be Balmain's [but a girl can dream]!

I think perhaps because I prefer simpler or slightly edgier silhouettes, the embellishment gives it a pick up with out being overly girly....

























but the below pearl beaded trousers from Balmain's 2012 collection are up there with the most divine things I have ever seen.....

Sah xx

1 comments:

  1. Beautiful items! I love embellishments!

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete