the ones that get away....


I'm sure you're all pretty familiar with buyers remorse...

but on the flip side there are those items that you miss out on for one reason or another, whether you couldn't find them in your size, they don't ship to your country, you umm and ahh over them and before you know it they've sold out or they're out of your price range and by the time they go on sale to a point where you can afford them, you just ain't quick enough! 

and yet you continue to dream about long after...


I am in the process of getting together some more how-to posts, including styling printed pants, but all this wintry weather has had me reaching for a somewhat limited slice of my wardrobe (hence the lack of outfit posts altogether- I have the images, but its just all black & grey so don't want to bore you to tears)

with this recent overdoes on all black outfits and monochromatic monotony here are some print pants that still haunt me...


 Ted Baker Canary Print Jeans

 
 IRO Amaya Print Jeans


Gorman Winter Harvest Pant

 
 Rebecca Minkoff Embroidered Thompson Twill Mid Rise Jeans

0 comments:

Post a Comment