Wish List : unseasonally out of sorts

I go through all or nothing phases- probably in life in general, but definitely as far as clothing etc goes (and wanting to own).

Sometimes there is literally nothing I get excited about, not necessarily because I don't like them but just that maybe its not going to fill a hole in wardrobe, or I'm just in some oddly practical frame of mind (rare- but hey, it happens)

however then there are times like now, when I have a wish list a mile long and can only be grateful that my budget is not compatible- otherwise I'd have a hard time explaining how all this has just turned up on my door step....

seriously though - enough that I have actually organised them into looks.... -_-

funnily enough although its spring and we're heading into summer most of its not particularly practical for sky high temps, but maybe because I spend most of my summer at the beach or in denim cut-offs....

 Alexander McQueen Embroidered Swan Tee : : Superfine Jimi Jeans : : Dolce Vita Halton Sandals

 
 ASOS White Felted Dress : : Philip Lim 3.0 Bucket Bag : : Chloe Slides


 Lavish Alice Jumpsuit : : Sam Edelman Bar Two Side Earrings : : YSL lipstick : : Saint Laurent Court Classic Sneakers


 Stella McCartney Patchwork Jeans : : 3.1 Phillip Lim Embroidered Tee : : Eddie Borgo Bangle : : Rodarte Heels



oh and these incredible Isabel Marant thigh-highs.....








0 comments:

Post a Comment